"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively. "You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar." -Trina Paulus
When I got to the part of the article where it says the guy began a sexual relationship with his boss, I fell out laughing.Apparently, female hormones weren't the only thing he was willing to put in his mouth to make money and please his boss. :P
i like it that he blames the female hormones for his failing marriage. sounds like a larry moment to me
"Our best thoughts come from others." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
When I got to the part of the article where it says the guy began a sexual relationship with his boss, I fell out laughing.
ReplyDeleteApparently, female hormones weren't the only thing he was willing to put in his mouth to make money and please his boss. :P
i like it that he blames the female hormones for his failing marriage. sounds like a larry moment to me
ReplyDelete