Well, somebody told us Wall Street fellEven though the song is about the Depression, the lyrics make me think of quite a few of the people I know.
But we were so poor that we couldn't tell.
Thinking about all of this brings to mind the other stray thought. My toilet is making noises like a Yip-Yip and flushing itself at 6 am. What a lovely alarm clock. So either the plumbing has been invaded by fuzzy little aliens from the planet Henson or I'm about to discover an expensive problem. Yay for me. I'm calling my dad.
Hi Morph, when I get around to whimsy again, I've got a post in the works about the wee children's coathangers I bought accidently, and how it is all their fault for any bad mood I have, and... damn, forgot the other, maybe when it comes around again, it will be up on the blog. Oh I love those yip-yips - I always thought they said yep-yep; must be a regional thing. Nice post.
ReplyDelete"Planet Henson" that made me snorgle a little! :D
ReplyDeleterose - it's more yup yup but yip-yip is supposedly the official name
ReplyDeletetimo - :P