Thursday, January 29, 2009

My giggles for the day

I can't tell you how many times I've heard this on the radio without paying a bit of attention. Usually I listen to CDs while driving but this evening coming home I finally got over the 3 day fixation with Flogging Molly. I ended up switching over to the radio just as this song came on. Damn near died laughing. It's the ultimate stalker song! Immediately reminded me of the story How The Wench Got Her Very Own Stalker Boy (no, I haven't told it, probably won't, it's a fairly typical story of my beloved BFF gaining a stalker . It was funny for us, because we laugh at inappropriate stuff, but not exactly something you can't fill in the blanks on). I kinda like the song, but seriously:

"You gotta spend some time love, you gotta spend some time with me/And I know that you'll find love, I will possess your heart"


"there are days when outside your window"


"You reject my advances and desperate pleas/I won't let you let me down so easily"



Y'know what? I'm gonna make plans to hang out at The Wench's house, drink real coffee and talk trash about everyone we know. And let her know I've found a song that's gonna make her cringe and laugh. And just enjoy her and appreciate the fact that she's a part of my life.
And any guy who ever says he wants to possess my heart is gonna get smashed in the face with a hammer. Sorry, formaldehyde is so not my scent and really, I like my organs just where they are, thankyouverymuch. Not in a mason jar in granny's basement.

And just a few hours after I posted this, guess who I almost ran over? Stalker Boy. That "almost ran over" was literal btw, cuz the skeezy lil fucker was standing in the middle of the road. I didn't run over him, I'd have hated to mess my car up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Our best thoughts come from others." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)