| You Are Not Destined to Rule the World |
![]() You are destined for something else... Like inventing a new type of cupcake. You just don't have the stomach for brutality. But watch out - because many people do! |
| You're an Expert Kisser |
![]() You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable |
| Your Linguistic Profile: |
![]() 50% General American English 40% Dixie 5% Yankee 0% Midwestern 0% Upper Midwestern |
| You Are 60% Weird |
![]() You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right? But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks! |
| In a Past Life... |
![]() You Were: A Charming Executor of Sacrifices. Where You Lived: Romania. How You Died: Hung for treason. |
| Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP) |
![]() Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. |
| Your IQ Is 125 |
![]() Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius Your General Knowledge is Exceptional |
I think that was all of them. Thanks Rose, Glo, Wade and Amy for the giggles and grins.
BTW, I won't be bouncing around much for a while. T's surgery is the 31st, and Dad's is the 30th. I'm just a little stressed right now, worrying about both of them and trying to get things done before then.







Hope everything goes well with your loved ones' surgeries.
ReplyDelete*goes off to burn incense at the altar of the Health God*
thanks dear heart. :) you are going thru a lot of incense on behalf of fellow d-hallers. hugs!
ReplyDeleteHey M-A. I'll post this here, but maybe on the site later, too. As a non-American I found it interesting. Some of the choices I had no answers for, though.
ReplyDeleteAmerican profile
50% General American English
25% Yankee
20% Dixie
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern
I hope all goes well with the ops, and the stress levels go down. ♥