Sunday, January 13, 2008

Something for Monday morning blahs

Remember when I said I like the funny tests you can find all over the internet? I liked these two so much I thought I'd share them.
These are my results and of course, the links to the test.


Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti

And, this one I found out about from Anglo (thanks!), so I've already shared these results. I'm gonna stick it on here anyway, just for grins!

Your Score: Lion Warning Cat

72% Affectionate, 51% Excitable, 24% Hungry


You are the good Samaritan of the lolcat world. Protecting others from danger by shouting observations and guidance in cases of imminent threat, you believe in the well-being of everyone.

Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku

One last one
The 2-Variable Intuition Test - I ended up with a higher percentage in the emotional intuition (62) than in the scientific (55). I didn't include the whole results thing because it uses a HUGE font, even bigger than the lolcat test. I hate the screamingly big font, but I can't figure out how to change it. So it's just gonna stay like that. Yep, I'm lazy. What? I warned ya.

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to try some of those. I laughed aloud at the "Jesus Christ it's a Lion" - still giggling. That cat looks PISSED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or freaked - that's probably what i look like when i get all excited

    btw, on okcupid there is a slut test. yes i took it, no i'm not gonna share my results. but i thought it was an interesting test, it wasn't really a funny joke type test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, morpho

    it only took me three tries to by Wesley (the first answer was inconceivable, lol)

    i was 62% scientific, 55% emotional

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Our best thoughts come from others." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)