Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm not the only one who likes these

Boss Lady has decided to carry a small selection of T-shirts at the bookstore. I thought it was a great idea when I saw the catalog. There was enough variety to have something for everyone. I saw multiple designs for every animal imaginable plus Native American, butterfly, funny and fantasy designs. So what does she get? Ten different tiger designs. I know they'll do well, this is LSU country, but I was hoping for more. She also ordered (in children's sizes only) puppies, kittens, seals, penguins and pink horses. Yeah, pink horses. So we now have 15 different designs and none of them are all that interesting.

She did offer to add any I wanted for myself to her order. So I ended up with a couple new ones:I wore the fairy one the other day, and every one I met asked where I got that shirt. When I said I got it through work, the next question was did the store have any more like it. So, I guess the next time Boss Lady makes it to the store, I'll let her know that there are quite a few people around here who would like fantasy or Celtic themed T-shirts. Maybe she will change her mind. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Our best thoughts come from others." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)